Assistance with life challenges such as anxiety, stress management, adjustment issues, transitions into different phases of life, and managing mental health symptoms.
For Couples and Relationships
Successful couples and relationship counseling starts with you in mind first. Exploring your goals, challenges, wants, and needs. We’ll work as a team with person-centered, strengths-based, cognitive behavioral, and integrative approaches to empower you to change your life for the better.
WHO WE ARE
The Ideal Therapy Choice For You
- Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC)
- Certified Professional Counselor Supervisor (CPCS)
- Master Addiction Counselor (MAC)
- National Certified Counselor (NCC)
- Master of Science in Professional Counseling from Georgia State
- Specialist in Education in Counseling with a focus on Traumatology
- Licensed Professional Counselor Association of Georgia (LPCAGA)
- Member of Georgia Addiction Counselors Association
- Member of NAADAC – National Association of Addiction Professionals.
Years of Experience
License & Certifications
What Our Clients Say
“Dana is an amazing resource and was crucial during our marriage planning.”
K and J Newlyweds
We provide a wide range of counseling and psychotherapy services for private pay and insured clients.
1355 Terrell Mill Rd SE, Building 1460, Suite 150, Office 12 Marietta, GA 30067
Call: (770) 778-0670